Sensation Ride™ Common Sense Cinch - No Liner Included
The Sensation Ride™ Common Sense Cinch is aptly named as it is easy to tighten up while mounted, eliminates hardware touching the horse and incorporates a center elastic portion with a limited stretch.
The Sensation Ride™ Common Sense Cinch Requires a Removable Liner to work. The Sensation Ride™ Cinch Removable Liners allow easy cleaning, replacement and customization to your equines needs.
The Sensation Ride™ Common Sense Cinch latigo is is part of the cinch, so your western saddle does not require a latigo attached to the rigging.
Sensation Ride™ Cinch Removable Liners are Sold Separately.
- The Poly Felt Liner is a black polyester blend.
- The Wool Felt is straight beige wool.
- The Neoprene Liner is a waffle weave neoprene that is specially designed to not be reactive. It is safe for most skin types.
- The Wool Fleece Liner is made of 100% real wool on a synthetic backing. Must be washed in cold water to avoid shrinking.
Sensation Ride™ Common Sense Cinch Sizes:
- 18" to 38" in 2 inch increments.
- The Sensation Ride™ Common Sense Cinch are available in custom sizes as well.
NOTE: We do not stock sizes larger than 38". If you are ordering sizes larger than 38'' expect a 4 week wait (estimated) to make your order.
Perfect girth for my endurance saddle. Less billet bulk under my leg, and super easy to strip off the fleece liner to wash after a 50 mile ride.