Sensation Ride™ English (A/P) or English (A/P) Trail Saddle - Classic model
The English (A/P)/English (A/P) Trail order/quote form is at the bottom of this page
** Dealers, please contact Sensation Ride for personalized order forms **
Special Introductory Offer
First 5 Paid Orders will Receive a Free Sensation Ride™ Self Centering Girth and Liner. *Terms and Conditions Apply, See at Bottom of Page*
The Sensation Ride™ English A/P treeless saddle will fill the needs of the rider who wishes to have a shorter flap and a bit more all purpose feel with your horse. Also provides all the wonderful weight distributing features of all our other models, while keeping weight and footprint to a minimum.
The English A/P model comes with two rings on either side of the pommel for breastplate use. The English A/P Trail supplies 5 additional rings for gear at the rear of the saddle.
The flap of the English A/P model has just enough forward angle in the flap for a shorter leg adjustment. Riders with longer thighs will appreciate the flap shape as less confining than the Dressage models. The flap shape is supportive enough for the occasional jumping ride.
The Classic seat shape provides the rider with support on the upper thigh. The Formal seat upgrade will reduce the upper thigh support. Both seats come with a smooth seat, but for that added grip, we suggest upgrading to the roughed out overlay or roughed out full seat. The knee roll is average to full with a moveable knee block that attaches under the knee roll.
English A/P/English A/P Trail are available to order in Dressage Reduced Pommel. You can upgrade to Dressage Narrowed or Dressage Reduced & Narrowed.
The English A/P/English A/P Trail is great for the show ring or on the trail. Comfortable for both horse and rider with many options to customize your saddle to get just that right feel to spend hours under saddle with your equine partner.
We recommend you check out our saddle FAQ's to be fully informed on our one of a kind treeless saddles.
*Sensation Ride™ does NOT have trial saddles at this time. Please check out our Dealer Locator Page to find your nearest Dealer. They will be happy to help you fit your saddle and find the right one specifically for you and your horse.
- Length Front to back - 24" / 56.96cm
- Depth top to bottom - 18.5" / 51.25cm
- Weight - 9-11lbs / 4.09kg - 5kg
- Stainless Steel or Brass Hardware
- Black or Brown Thread<
- English A/P 2 Front Rings
- English A/P Trail: 7 Rings (2 Front Rings, 5 Cantle Rings)
- Carry Handle with Sensation Ride Leather Cover
- Classic Seat in Smooth
- Seat Cushioned with Foam and Super Slow Recovery Poron Overlay in Smooth Leather
- Dressage Reduced Pommel
- English Cantle
- Knee and Thigh Roll Colour Options
- Knee and Thigh Roll Smooth Leather
- Soft Removable Regular Knee Blocks
- 3 Ring Removable Rigging with 2 Billets
- Stirrup Base - Ring
- 1"/2.5cm Universal Biothane Stirrup Leathers/Leather Tubes - One Size
AVAILABLE UPGRADE OPTIONS:
- Inquire about Different Thread Colour Options (Add $50)
- Classic Seat Roughout Options (Overlay Add $45, Full Seat Add $65)
- Formal Seat Upgrade (Add $53)
- Formal Seat Roughout Options (Overlay Add $45, Rear Seat Add $65, Full Seat Add $85)
- 3.5"/8.9cm Dressage Narrowed Cantle (Add $60)
- 4"/10cm Deep Dressage Narrowed Cantle (Add $80)
- Deep Dressage Narrowed Cantle Patch - Smooth or Roughout Texture
- Cantle Details (Inquire for Options and Pricing)
- Cheyenne Roll (Add $60)
- Bling for Cheyenne Roll -
- Clear Synthetic Crystals (Add $25)
- Nickel Plated or Brass Studs (Add $20)
- Knee and Thigh Roll Roughout (Add $20)
- Upgrade to Removable Mega Knee Blocks (Add $13)
- Additional Rings
- Front Mid Non Structural Knee Roll (Add $50)
- Front Mid Structural Knee Roll (Add $80)
- Lower Rear Non Structural (Add $50)
- Lower Rear Structural (Add $80)
- Extra Front Handle Rings (Add $20)
- Stirrup Base - Slim E-Bar (Add $20)
- 2"/5cm Integrated Base Leather - Taper to 1"/2.5cm Bottom for Stirrup Neck Attachment (Add $43)
- 3/4"/1.9cm Decorative Stripe for 2"/5cm Leathers (Add $35)
No-Bite Fenders (1"/2.5cm - Add $115) (2"/5cm - Add $125)
- Pommel Bolster (Add $29)
Twist Bolster (Add $29)
Mini Twist Bolster (Add $29)
Cantle Bolster (Add $44)
1/8"/0.3cm Leather Saddle Strings with Black Ball Locks or 1/2"/1.3cm Leather Saddle Strings (English (A/P) (2 Strings) Add $13, English (A/P) Trail (4 Strings) Add $25)
*Strings in Saddle Photos do not depict actual length included with saddle*
Non-Refundable Deposit can be paid here to secure your production spot.
MADE IN CANADA
*Special Introductory Offer Terms and Conditions:
The Special Introductory Offer applies to the First 5 English (A/P)/English (A/P) Trail Saddle Orders. A Saddle Order is considered Fully Ordered when the Saddle Deposit (Standard or Expedited) has been paid in full and the English (A/P)/English (A/P) Trail Saddle Order Summary has been approved by an E-Signature from purchaser. The Special Introductory Offer is 1 Free Sensation Ride™ Self Centering Girth and 1 Free Liner. Liner options for your 1 Free Liner included Poly Felt, Wool Felt, 100% Wool Fleece and Waffle Weave. Sensation Ride™ Self Centering Girth and Liner are only available in the sizes we carry on our website. If purchaser decides to cancel order or not take the saddle, the 1 Free Sensation Ride™ Self Centering Girth and 1 Liner will be forfeited as Saddle Order has been voided. In this instance, the next Saddle Order that met the Special Introductory Offer requirements will receive the Special Introductory Offer. This is a one time offer and after the 5 Special Introductory Offers have been distributed to purchasers, the offer no longer applies to any further orders of Sensation Ride™ English (A/P)/English (A/P) Trail Saddles.*